Sunday, July 24, 2016

Traditional 1

Perspective Drawing
Well, here's one thing I made during my free time of class. It's in a bit of a mess but bear with it;

Never mind the faulty details, and observe. How do you see it? Do you see yourself inside the drawing?Though I could guarantee that all of them inhibit the same characteristics that could base on perspective, I don't think it'll work that well seeing as it has many faults. Just try wandering your sights around each canvas and changing the orientation on how you view it.

1. Front View
A direct front view of the scenery. Grasp the Details directly

2. Bird's Eye View
A view from the top corners(imagine a box). View From Afar.

3. Horizon View
A view where is the horizon is visible and also not constricted. View from the edges, and then center.

4. Sky View
A view of the top plane from the bottom. Tilt your head to the sides, or center(There's only one orientation as it is view-able even by rotating the canvas.).

Realization:
This drawing, although it is in a mess, reminded me of the importance of inspiration. Although I've supposedly closed a large portion of my mind due to my past experience and the supposed to be greater knowledge. However, there is always a room to accept inspiration into you. For that, open mindedness is through learning to accept what you saw and what is around you. Even if the world is a bit distorted, you must capture or see it in detail. That is to be able to notice any good information, even if it is very small, that could at least motivate you. Well, I've very much liked to introduce you to a small concept something in the Psychology category but I at least am fateful to the rules I've set. Well, it's not really a rule but a policy which states "You must teach yourself before you teach others."

No comments:

Post a Comment