Monday, August 15, 2016

Server Update

I'll be closing the server officially, though it has not yet been open to public, I finished it a while ago. That however, after I change my directive to "Gauging my capabilities on each possibility month". I immediately know that I am not able to make quality work, so I am expected to make a habit sheet in order to work that out. I'll send off my server link and will be uploading every now and then, as what this dumpsite serves. Hope to see you again!

Note: Do hope that this would turn out better, other than a personal site. Of course, I'll also be frequently uploading by focusing on 3 sides for now; writing, drawing and ...Speaking. Hope many others would register the habit sheet I'll be making. I'll upload the new sheets by the end of August.

Link to previous sheet(Will be uploaded soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment