Monday, July 11, 2016

Introduction

I suppose `tis is my second posts, we meet again! You might not know this, but this post is time conscious so I need to make it today. As commemoration here's a photo of the mortal me going to Sumilon. Of course, it is not very latest but my objective for now fill my blog with posts so that thing woould be overshadowed.
Well, I'll take this as an opportunity to set up some bucket list weekly to build up a habit. Though it'd be more harsh on me but that way, I'd be able to build up more ability through constant practice. For the introduction you can go here and here for the bucket list(under construction) or you can refer to dashboard on top.

You can access my other websites on the left side; for Black Lights Origin (It is an redid story of the old Black Lights Origin), as for the Black Lights Anthology(Under Construction) is a faq of the terms you wanted to know, The DeviantArt is a 2 year old account on an art website. I'll be renovating that further under the pretense of doing my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment