Monday, July 11, 2016

Places

Now I'm getting the urge to redirect the teacher to another blog. Well, jests aside, here are the places  I want to visit but before that, I want to tell you that all places in the world, including this place I belong, are all subjects of interest. So I'd be listing places which is my priority in terms of 'wanting' alone. So it may products of fantasies, of course, I'll keep the context realistic. Some would be real for my interest does not just lie in fantasy as some places also peaked my interest, so here goes;

No. 1 
Protosantariums
An organization(place) which holds the purpose of gathering future theological knowledge for the future generations. 
This place has a sort of an independent school, a library with original research contents, concept-based facilities, 12 personalized varietal group rooms with different organizational structure, lobby for interaction between organizations, and as for the main facility, is the ritual room, where all the residents regardless of group gather to bask on a brand new atmosphere apart from the place to transcend the limits of common dimensions of thinking or simply by making roles played inside the protosantarium directly practiced in reality. In short, a place to make dreams(imagination) come true.

No. 2
House of Lily
A 3-day-new-year-limited-time lodging for those in special relationship (not only limited to couples) to cater the need for pure intimacy through traditional recreation under the concept of appreciating the beauty of companionship. 
People here do various things while acting out roles and playing with the couples of staffs by creating music, calligraphy, sightseeing and shooting promotional videos on how you express your love with your loved one through creativity and by doing many firsts(new year).As for how the place is; with a pond on a center, wooden houses lined upon the side coupled by the trees, walk-over wooden bridges and a night scenery enchanted by fireflies seeming as though you are in a small serene village.

No. 3
Future House of Serenity
A western-eastern hybrid home environment with the purpose of raising descendants to manage the protosantarium.
As protosantarium is a den composed of beliefs it would be best for a child from the start to belive it,, and a perfect place for that is a home. In here they would be taught off to value imagination more than you value material things which is the first and foremost rule for many scythians(out of respect the dwellers are called from a very old literature of mine called Protosantarium - The Land of Dreams[original name: Scyther]) and to disregard urges. Most of the places inside are for the sake of doing so.
Basement with prisons are built so that they may punished with pain and mental restraints, a study to let them gain knowledge on their very essence, a garden to help them boost their theological aesthetics, nobility and dignity, and of course for training descendants and people outside of the family to read mind hygiene to increase there influence to people not scythians.

Even until now I am still more or less faithful to my own dreams and making in come true. If you wish to know more, look forward to it in the future probably in many years. 

No. 4
Germany

Well I had a simple but complicated reason, to trace the remnants of theology. When I was young I lie to trace the past using my basic intuition of general knowledge, I liked really looming off the bedroom bringing in a lot of papers just to do that. It lasted about 8 months when I noticed some part of Germanic history is incoherent. So at the very least I wanted to go there to see the geographical advances, terrains and old houses. Simply by going off on a journey. I simulated many times on how I'm going to explore it, like only buying plane ticket and not booking anything, was one of my pleasures when I was young. So I wish to visit it with having fun as secondary and finding clues on my research as priority. I just remembered this, that the histories of people from Germany had different traces and that was before the Grimms' history. Of course I'm interested on it also because it is also considered (until now?) the most innocent country in the world.

No. 5
Japan

Purely out of self interest, for it holds partially of what I've been talking about (1-3). The varied cultures within each and every places and is given value through their long history of festivities. The people there, knowing their culture, are either passionate or influenced by the aesthetics of their own tradition which its aesthetics is certainly appealing to someone outside of their culture, such as the elegance available not only to high but lower stratum of their society such as the courtesans, and those in a higher position seek service from those very people, maintaining a mutual exchange of culture and aesthetics. A country which has it's own free way of expressing the beauty even until the current generations.
I am especially interested in Sapporo in Hokkaido, Japan. I had once an acquaintance there, a very dear one, who understands the value of what I am always talking about. Nishino Soragarasu(西野 空鴉) is a name which basically means Sky(空), Crow(鴉), and as for nishi`no, West(西), Field(鴉)

No comments:

Post a Comment